Industry Leading Sport Accident Insurance
PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Registering as a member of the Adult Safe Hockey League automatically covers you with the most comprehensive sport accident coverage in adult recreational hockey.
- Obtain a Hockey Canada Insurance Claim Form from the ASHL Website or from your League Manager
- Completely fill out both sides of your injury claim form and ensure the League Manager signs off on your form within 90 days of the Injury.
- Include all original copies of receipts pertaining or relevant to your claim. If you are submitting a claim that includes Loss of Benefits, please also include a: T4 Slip; Letter from your Employer; and an Employee Cheque Stub
- Mail your completed Injury Claim to the Address Listed at the Bottom of Page 1 on the Hockey Canada Injury Claim Form
**Please be advised that Claims may take upwards of 6-8 weeks to process
Click on the link below to download a .PDF version of the ASHL Coverage Summary:
* The loss of income waiting period will be 30 days for any claim submitted prior to September 1st, 2014.
** ASHL League members with additional questions about the coverages or the claims process are encouraged to contact their League Manager or Hockey Canada Branch Manager.